Kenya: May 7-13, 2021
May 7-13, 2021 w/ Optional Excursion May 13-16
Maximum of 12
$2,400/person + airfare
We invite you to join Convoy of Hope on this unique experience designed to share how our Children’s Feeding and Women’s Empowerment programs are producing transformational change all across Kenya.
About This Trip
Through church partners, Convoy of Hope has been coming alongside faith communities to establish children’s feeding programs in Kenya since 2007. The same network of partners has given the organization a highly efficient means of conducting emergency-based feeding programs during the frequent droughts that strike the country. Our Children’s Feeding Initiatives feed 2,700 children at fifteen locations across Kenya.
Convoy of Hope has empowered community members with access to water, which in turn allowed people in that community to harness the water for gardening. We are also piloting a Micro+ program with 10 Maasai women in a community outside of Nairobi at Mt. Suswa.
Come visit Kenya and see the beautiful work we are doing!
- Clean water
- In-country transportation
- Insurance (medical insurance that covers issues which may occur on the trip, including medical evacuations)
- Opportunities to connect with cultural and local points of interest
- A Convoy of Hope staff member
- In-house travel agent
- Administrative assistance from our office
- Airfare is NOT included in the price. Round-trip airfare to NBO must be booked through Convoy of Hope.
- There is an additional $600 fee for a single room. All accommodations are based on double occupancy.
Optional Safari Cost: +$2,200/person
May 13-16, 2021
Before the tour, take advantage of visiting some of the most breathtaking scenery in all of Africa on a safari.
– Two nights full board accommodation
– Game drives
– Conservancy fees
|Friday, 5/7||HE Team departs the U.S. to Nairobi|
|Saturday, 5/8||Arrive in Nairobi|
|Sunday, 5/9||Site Visit Day 1|
|Monday, 5/10||Site Visit Day 2|
|Tuesday, 5/11||Site Visit Day 3; Afternoon cultural experience|
|Wednesday, 5/12||Depart for U.S.; Safari Team Fly to Masai Mara and check into Encounter Mara|
|Thursday, 5/13||Safari Day 1|
|Friday, 5/14||Safari Day 2|
|Saturday, 5/15||Safari Day 3 morning; afternoon fly to US|
|Sunday, 5/16||Team arrives in the U.S.|