El Salvador: September 21-24, 2021
September 21-24, 2021
Maximum of 12
$900/person + airfare
We invite you to join Convoy of Hope on this unique experience designed to share how our Children’s Feeding, Women’s Empowerment, and Agriculture programs are producing transformational change all across El Salvador.
About This Trip
Journey with us to San Salvador, El Salvador, where Convoy of Hope’s Children’s Feeding program is nourishing tens of thousands of children every school day. Through this program, we train children and their families in proper hygiene and techniques for the use of potable water.
On this trip, you will visit our program centers and have the opportunity to see our Agriculture initiative in action — a program we use to plant gardens in schools and educate children in agricultural practices.
You will also meet the women in our Women’s Empowerment program. This program assists vulnerable women and single mothers by providing vocational/business training and start-up capital to start their own businesses. These women now provide for their families, and their children are no longer hungry.
We look forward to introducing you to our in-country partners and the women, children, and families we are helping in El Salvador. It will be a journey you’ll never forget.
- Accommodations (based on double occupancy)
- Clean water
- In-country transportation
- Insurance (medical insurance that covers issues which may occur on the trip, including medical evacuations)
- Opportunities to connect with cultural and local points of interest
- A Convoy of Hope team member
- An in-house travel agent
- Administrative assistance from our office
- Airfare is NOT included in the price; round-trip airfare to San Salvador must be booked through Convoy of Hope
- There is an additional $300 fee for a single room; all accommodations are based on double occupancy
|Tuesday, September 21||Arrive in San Salvador // Team Orientation // Overnight at Crowne Plaza San Salvador|
|Wednesday, September 22||Visit Warehouse // Visit Children’s Feeding Schools|
|Thursday, September 23||Visit Women’s Empowerment Participants & Businesses|
|Friday, September 24||Depart from San Salvador // Arrive in U.S.|